Intern – Software Development – Artificial Intelligence
- Familiarity with web technology such as SOA, Web Services, and RESTful Systems
- Background (academic degree) in computer science or engineering
- Experience with, or courses taken in, artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of data structure, data analysis, algorithm development
Intern – Hardware – Create Simple Testing Circuits for UL Requested Tests
– Perform tests during Underwriter Laboratories approval process with basic background of electrical engineering (EE) and mechanical engineering (ME).
Intern – Writer – Technical – Product Documentation and Grant Proposals
– Writer with basic computer science (CS) and electrical engineering (EE) background.
Interested in one of these intern positions?
Please attach your resume, CV, or bio, to an email with a subject line featuring the internship you are applying for, to: email@example.com